Saturday, May 29, 2010

Slacking!

I am totally slacking here.  We have been commuting from our home base, in Hatboro to Baltimore every week and I am going to school online so there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get anything done anymore.  Anyway I have a paper due Monday, yeah go figure, online schools don't care about holidays.  I had a paper due Christmas day as well, which was just a stupid as the one due on Thanksgiving.  But you know it's "all about the Student" at my school.  Except it is a for profit university, so I am always thinking, "it's all about the Student ('s federal loans and grants)".  Who me cynical?

Oh and as to the real reason there doesn't appear to be enough hours in the day?  I love Desktop Tower Defense type games and I been hooked on this one for the last few weeks, http://www.kongregate.com/games/gameinabottle/gemcraft?acomplete=gem

Peace and Love and plug the damn hole in the bottom of the ocean ya corporate bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment