Monday, October 28, 2013

Exciting day

So I spent some time today multi-tasking. Work and boat chats! Got more information about the wreck we are thinking about redoing, spoke to some great folks at Electric Yachts about power requirements. Also got the hull number from the broker which led me to some more information. Spoke to the guy that actually built the boat today, thanks so much Howdy.  Also made an appointment to look at a really interesting boat down in Norfolk this weekend. Eventually I will get the master bathroom finished, but it's not looking like this weekend.  To tired to go through the last six hours of research I have done about boats, steel hulls, more research work on DC-DC generators. Anyway if any of my now eight faithful followers can find an actual address for a boat designer Charles Wittholz I will be eternally greatful!

Time for bed, well football, then bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment